Monday, December 6, 2010

Perhaps a pause

Looking at the action in the futures this evening (it is now 12:45 AM), I'm getting a feeling that we might be in for a bit of a pullback tomorrow. It would only make sense after the spectacular three day run last week. In particular, with the ES down 0.16% right now and its stochastic about to make a bearish crossover, I'm not quite as optimistic as I was last Friday. Also, Friday's candle in the Dow looks like a hanging man and that could also portend a turn around.

So right now, I'm leaving the green swing trend arrow in place but looking to buy some short-term insurance for tomorrow. It is admittedly not a real clear signal either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.