Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Drifting on...

Down a bit, up a bit, move along, nothing to see here. Yesterday's Dow hanging man did not have any follow through and we actually ended up 21 points today. In such a listless market, technicals pretty much lose their predictive power. But it's all pretty much as I expected. I'm just watching the charts and letting my longs run. The green arrow remains in place, mainly because I don't have a better clue as to what I might change it to right now.

There's really not much to do now but wait for the big players to come back from vacation and see which way they decide to push the market next week, next month, and next year. In the meantime, I'm just putting the champagne on ice and counting down the few days left until the ball drops in Times Square. No trades today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.