Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bearish setup but no trigger yet

I really thought we'd see more out of the Dow today, but today's meager 5 point drop brought us right to the lower edge of the ascending daily RTC. Accordingly, I have to treat this as a bearish setup. If we go lower tomorrow, the trend is broken. I'm also going to refrain from making daily calls this week. Being options expiration week, I should know better. So the swing trend arrow remains green but that's subject to change tomorrow.

Trades
Today I added to my position in HIMX at 2.55 and ZTR at 3.53 for my low price/high yield portfolio. HIMX has strong support at 2.50 and ZTR looks to be reversing on the stochastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.