Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Looking for lower

Hmm - that was odd.  I was sure that what with "Obama Bin Laden's" demise (as Rick Santelli put it on CNBC today) and today being the first trading day of the month and also a Monday, that the market would end up.  And so it was, at least early until the OBL euphoria faded, ending basically flat with just a 3 point loss.

Be that as it may, today's action formed a long doji, indicating a potential reversal is in the works.  Coupled with tonight's losing futures and I have to think that we may be in for a down day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.