Friday, July 29, 2011

Oversold but going lower Friday

With the continuing stupid pigheaded obstinacy emanating from our so-called leaders in Washington, there is no point whatsoever in bothering with any technicals tonight since everything now hinges on the debt ceiling debacle..  This sort of leaves me at a loss, since what I do is technical analysis.

Technically, we're now at oversold levels and due for a rally in a day or two, but practically speaking until these suicidal egomaniacs hell-bent on destroying the United States can get off their collective butts to do something constructive, the market will simply continue lower.


As I stated earlier this week, I am now out of the game until after Doomsday next week.  I've never seen anything like this and I am completely disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.