Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday lower

The Hoot 
Actionable ideas for the busy trader delivered daily right up front
  • Friday lower, low confidence.
  • ES pivot 1680.25.  Holding below is bearish.
  • Next week bias lower technically.
  • Monthly outlook: bias higher.
  • ES Fantasy Trader remains short at 1643.00...




Short Post

I apologize for the brief post tonight, but the Night Owl is leaving on a quick overnight trip on Friday and needs to get some extra sleep tonight.  The blog takes about an hour to put together every night and I just don't have that kind of time right now.  We'll resume out regular chart run-down next Sunday evening.

For what it's worth, I do think the market's going lower on Friday.  Have a great weekend, happy trading, and see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.