Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nightowl canceled tonight

I'm sorry everyone, but I just have to cancel tonight's post.  I had my annual appointment with my opthalmologist today and right now I still can't see jack.  Just typing this much is an effort.  I'll update the performance chart but that's about it.  We'll resume on Tuesday night once I have recovered my customary super owl vision.  Right now, I'd be afraid of seeing the wrong numbers.

Accuracy:

Month    right  wrong  no call  conditional  batting   Dow
                                             average  points

January    5      10      6           0       0.333
    64
February   5       2      2           1       0.750    107

March     12       3      6           0       0.800    431
April      3       0      2           0       1.000    282


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.