Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the Night Owl Trader. This blog will follow the stock market and include a mix of market predictions and observations on the art of trading itself. The name comes from the fact that I'm a night person. Because of this, I do a lot of my market research very late at night. I'll discuss why in another post.

I'm starting this blog mainly as an exercise to help my own trading performance. Though I'll be tickled if I get anyone following it, that's not the main objective. I just find it helpful to put things down in print. That helps me organize my thoughts and keeps me honest. Perhaps someone else may find something of value here.

That's about it for now. My first post - we're off the ground. Let's see where we go.

Disclaimer: Nothing in here is investment advice, period. Your trading is your own responsibility. If I say the market is going up and it goes down, too bad.

Privacy: I don't collect any information from this blog. No counters, no cookies, no hidden widgets, no Javascript, JSON, Ajax the Foaming Cleanser, or any other trickery. No ads either.

I have no presonal interest in or affiliation with any of the products or services I may mention other than as a regular customer. I am an independent trader working for no one other than myself. This blog isn't mainly about recommending individual stocks, but if I do it, I will always disclose my personal position im them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.