Thursday, April 22, 2010

RIP, Dr. Steenbarger

Today, Dr. Brett Steenbarger dropped a bomb on his loyal following, telling them that he's ending his enormously popular TraderFeed blog here on Blogspot. I am, I'm sure, among many who are sorely disappointed over this development. However, I have to say it's not entirely unexpected. It seems that whenever a blog gets too popular, it ends up going subscription-only. And that's a shame.

But can you blame him? Hey, money is money. If my blog ever got as popular as TraderFeed did (like that will ever happen), I'd probably do exactly the same thing.

Still, you can't help but having that feeling of sadness... We'll miss you, Dr. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.