Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trend break rejected

The Dow today made back most of what it lost yesterday and in so doing climbed back near the middle of its rising RTC channel. The setup for a trend break yesterday was convincingly rejected. Accordingly, we remain long with one more week to go in the scary second half of October.

My long in LOW is doing well, up 2.85% today to close at 21.65. And after seeing AUY stabilize, I went long that too at 10.77 today. It closed at 10.87. I will let both of these run as swing trades until they look topped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.