Saturday, November 6, 2010

Consolidation

The current uptrend in the Dow going back to the end of August (and I've decided that the small pullback last week didn't break the longer trend after all) has had six days of large one day run-ups. Five of these were followed by a narrow range day closing near the preceding day's high. After yesterday's big gains, that's exactly what we saw today, ending up a mere nine points, and pretty much what I expected.

We remain in the middle of the ascending RTC and my long hat remains on. November, at least so far, is living up to its historical reputation as one of the best months of the year for the markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.