Friday, January 14, 2011

Continuation

Not really much to write about tonight. Yesterday I said
[I] would not be surprised to see a bit of a pullback.
and sure enough, we dropped 23.5 Dow points today but remain just below the center of the rising short-term RTC. Thus, the green arrow remains up. I see no sign of a major drop for tomorrow. And we still have about another 160 points to go before encountering any significant resistance. Contrariwise, we have a support point just 16 points below our current level of 11,732.

Trades

No trades today. My Intel trade from last week paid off nicely today after they reported good numbers. My gold trade in AUY didn't fare quite as well and I'm down a bit, but I'm going to let that one continue for a while. Everything else continues to run.

2 comments:

  1. enjoyed and appreciated greatly your comment on Can Hui's Arizona Shootings post.
    Your blog looks interesting. Keep up the good work and hope your trading account grows by over 32% this year!
    Happy Trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for reading. I'm going to try to get out a post this weekend about my goals for 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.