Monday, August 22, 2011

ES fantasy portfolio doing well - rally on tomorrow?

ES Fantasy Trader

I closed out last night's long trade at 1:10 PM today for a nice 10.5 point gain.  Why then?  Well after 6 consecutive 5-minute up candles, this was the first down one.  And also, I happened to be sitting in front of my monitor at the time.  It just looked like a good time not to be too greedy.

With 10 contracts, that's 5,250 Obama-bucks.  The ES paper trading account, after three sessions now stands at $123,125.  Dang - too bad I didn't do it for real, eh?

BOT    10    ES    false    SEP11 Futures     1121.75    USD    GLOBEX    02:27:11 
SLD    10    ES    false    SEP11 Futures     1132.25    USD    GLOBEX    13:10:00

I'm now watching the evening futures trading and will have my forecast for tomorrow later tonight, around 1 or 2 AM EDT.  I've got to say though that right now, at 7:50 PM, I'm not feeling the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.