Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Comment Policy

When I first started this blog, I elected to enable comment moderation out of concern for spam.  However, that has not really turned out to be a problem.  Therefore, in an attempt to encourage more interaction I am now allowing comments to appear immediately without waiting for my review.  I believe this is also in line with what Dr. Brett Steenbarger was pushing for towards the end of his great Traderfeed blog (although I recall he did have comment moderation enabled).

As always, I encourage comments (both positive and negative) on anything I post.  I've gotten some really great ideas that way.  We'll see how this works out.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.