Monday, October 27, 2014

Upgrades

The Night Owl is down while my PC is in the shop getting a major upgrade (we're going to an all RAID setup with new much larger and faster disks).  So I'm afraid tonight's post is canceled.

And since I always call Fed days as "uncertain" out of policy, I may not post Tuesday night either.  I'm not expecting too much action Tuesday anyway so it seems like a good time to do this.

Either way, we should be back to the normal schedule by Wednesday night.  Happy trading!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the upgrade goes well and you'll be back blogging Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.