Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Interesting Dow pattern

Daily Dow
I know I'm on vacation but I just wanted to point out an interesting (and unusual) pattern in the daily Dow I noticed the other day.  Check this out.  This is a really good descending broadening wedge.  You don't see these every day. And the typical exit from this pattern is higher.  And this one looks about done.  And that would be just in time for January which is typically a very good month for the market.  So on an intermediate term basis, I'd say things are setting up for a leg higher in the next few weeks.  I certainly wouldn't be going short right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to some people who just won't honor my request not to post spam on my blog, I have had to re-enable comment moderation. Comments may take up to 24 hour to appear, depending on when they're made. Sorry about that.